Tuesday 18 December 2012

The Rapist.....



and I saw her,
the goddess,
in all her beauty,
my eyes were lusty,
my hands were busy,
and all I wanted, was to just touch her,
Its not that I don't respect women,
its just that, I'm a very very weak fellow,
I'm very very shallow fellow,
when I was young,
I saw my mother naked,
and I wanted her,
yes! I'm a rapist!
yes! I'm a rapist!
I don't have a sister,
I'm so powerful,
but even if there had been one,
her friends would have detested her,
for I would have made her slut,
coz, I'm a Rapist!
yes!  I'm a Rapist!
I'm the one who makes devil shame,
I'm an ugly breed,
actually not a breed but
a target on which archery should be practiced,
medicines should be tested,
the most horrendous ones!
even in mythology,
I've been used for the same,
you can use me as an Anatomy practice,
my skin should be peeled,
without any anaesthesia,
I should be made to suffer pain,
pain without death,
a pain but not death,
for all my life,
and it won't be inhuman,
coz I'm a Rapist,
yes! I'm a Rapist,

No comments:

Post a Comment