Saturday 3 December 2011

plzz...don't ignore me!!!!

Please Don’t Ignore me

Dancing are the words in streets,

Let me repeat,

Dancing are the words in streets,

That I love you,

And if you think, I am spreading them,

Then let me tell you,

Its hundred per cent true,

You don’t love me,

Probably never will,

That I always knew,

So it’s not a tool to get you,

Neither a way to impress you,

But an expression of my love for you,

A feeling shared with a hope to reach you,

Don’t love,

Don’t do, if you don’t want to,

Though it’s a humble request,

Don’t ignore me too,

However all I want is that,

Whenever you pass by,

Just say Hi,

With a smile,

It will make you look more beautiful, me cheerful,

And eventually high

Don’t love me like a rose,

But don’t ignore me like its leaves,

Don’t love me, if you don’t want to,

Though please! Don’t ignore me too,

- Amit Saini

No comments:

Post a Comment