Tuesday 27 March 2018

Thank god it's her !


Hello!

“you should not have called”

I have, what to do now ?

“ i am cutting the line “

Who is interested in talking to you! Give the phone to your dad

“are you crazy ? My dad loves my mom, he won’t go out with you “

You are saying that! you! Don’t you remember you tried to set me up with your dad

“that was because he was lonely and sad “

So you used me to cheer him up and now when your mother is back I am a problem!

 What about me ?

“what about you ? “

You started the story and now I have fallen in love with him

“It’s just infatuation, How long do you know him ?, just one meeting ?”

One moment is enough

“in books”

Give him the phone, you won’t understand

“shut up!”

How dare you

( Who is on phone coffee ?

"No one mom" )

So they call you coffee at home ? how sweet!

“low sugar “

Just like your voice

“Listen!”

Alright, I will listen to you, meet on lunch

“I won’t meet you”

We will sign an agreement, you will get hefty paycheck

“for?”

For your dad

“you ! i will kill you!”

You will have to meet me for that.

“Okay. Today on lunch at cloud 9”

Done, bring your dad too

“he has plans to go out with mom”

Don’t burn me

“i will burn you even more on lunch”

Phone is switched off and both talkers leave to get ready



( Mom hears the recorded conversation,

Mom: I can smell some sparks here, I hope he falls in love with her, even if she is a ...

At least she is a girl. I was scared when he said he is...no! no! he is not)



But boys in love did have a long lunch that day on cloud 9

No comments:

Post a Comment